All Star Sports Party Printables


For my son's 2nd birthday I did an All Star Sports Party theme, because he is absolutely ball mad. It wasn't the most fun for me, but he loved it which is all that matters.

Below is the Save the Date template, birthday party invite, thank you tags as well as what fonts I used if you want the finished result to look the same. Otherwise as I always say, if you use any free photo phone app like Photofy or PhotoGrid, you'll be able to fill in your party details fairly easily.

Enjoy! :)

Save the date template

What it looked like filled in

 All Star Invite template

Completed invite

The fonts I used are: 

Heading font: Universal-college
Name font: Brannboll Fet
Party info font: College Slab

Can all be downloaded from DaFont.com 

Thank you tags for party packs

Rookie of the Year for t-shirt iron on

Welcome banner for entrance/road

What Carter's looked like

Bunting/banners to print


Hall of Fame poster for milestones/photos from that year










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paw Patrol Invite Free Printable

Teddy Bear's Picnic Invite Free Printable

Free Printable Baby Tooth Chart